Sorry for English krub. I grasp these text from my personal email which I sent to my business partner who ask me “I’d like to learn more about online marketing ka please kindly to recommend the best website for it to me na ka.”. I think it would be good to share with you guys here in www.Jakrapong.com . Please share your favourite site/book here!
– http://www.useit.com/ – Jakob Nielsen’s website. The guru of Web usability
– http://www.louisrosenfeld.com/ – The User Experience guru and the author of the book named “Information Architechture” – no more compliment. I love it!
– http://www.findability.org/ – Co-author of “Information architecture” – Peter Morville
– http://www.webmasterworld.com/ – The discussion forums of everything about Dot-com, e-business
– http://www.clickz.com/ – You knew it
– http://www.thinkandclick.com/ – Local website which always aggregate Thai Internet industry within this site.
– http://www.gerrymcgovern.com/ – I am a Content Nut! Gerry McGovern written a book named “Content Critical”. It’s a classic one for me
– http://www.thaiecommerce.org/ – You knew it
– http://www.pawoot.com/ – You knew it
– http://www.internetworldstat.com/ – Interesting web stat around the world
– http://www.searchenginewatch.com/ – Everything about SEM
– http://www.iab.net/ – It’s about the web development standard, but it might be useful for your idea, because marketing is the thing about practical idea, isn’t it?
– http://www.webmaster.or.th/ – Thai webmaster Association – You knew it
– http://www.wired.com/ – Wired Magazine. My favourite magazine
– www.MarketingVox.com – One of the best Online Marketing site.
– Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant –> It’s already translate into Thai by Nation Publishing
– Blog of Tim Berners-Lee (WWW Creator), Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia creator)
– Tons of text books.
– Time magazine, Economists, Fast Company Magazine, Business 2.0 etc.