พอดีกำลังมองหาเพื่อนร่วมงานที่ Yahoo! ครับ ใครสนใจงานอินเทอร์เน็ตอยู่สิงคโปร์ ส่ง Reseme มาที่ผมได้ครับ jakrapong [at] ymail.com
Content Development Editor, YSM (Thailand)
The Internet is a big, busy place, and we at Yahoo! are proud to stand out in the crowd. As the world’s number one Internet brand, servicing over a half billion people, we’re determined to maintain our commitment to delivering news, entertainment, information and fun… each and every day.
In order to maintain our position as one of the world’s most trafficked Internet destinations, we’re always on the lookout for people with big ideas and big talent to help us provide our visitors with the innovative products and services they’ve come to expect from Yahoo!. We’re looking for people like you.
How Big Can You Think?
A Content Development Editor is responsible for providing effective answers to search advertisers. The successful Content Development Editor is a savvy marketer and smart communicator. He/She is able to intuitively pick out unique selling points of advertisers from different businesses by glancing at the website, consider the Yahoo! user experience, and then write compelling ad copy to drive clicks.
• Produce high quality search ads that satisfy advertiser objectives in a sales-centric environment
• Efficiently resolve tasks requests through the use of various editorial tools
• Provide consultative support and editorial recommendations by identifying and evaluating
opportunities to increase ad quality
• Document in detail all interactions with task requestors
• Effectively articulate solution logic to internal and external customers
• Successfully perform against department scorecard metrics
• An intuitive understanding of online advertising dynamics and a good understanding of search
• Excellent English & Thai writing and oral communication skills
• Quick learner who is able to emphasize advertisers’ unique selling points while considering our
• Analytical and technically proficient in a variety of computer applications, especially Excel
• Must be detail oriented and well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Flexible and able to work dynamically with people from a variety of backgrounds and viewpoints
• Proven ability to work in a high paced, nimble, and fluid work environment with solid decision
• Previous experience in copywriting or marketing preferred
• College degree